- Watch your favourite movie.
- Listen to your favourite band/singer and see if they have any songs you didn't know about.
- Message a friend you haven't seen in ages
- Pamper yourself (Another blog coming soon about how to pamper yourself!)
- Do some colouring, Mandalas are great to colour in.
- Make a blog or a tumblr
- Decorate your room (Blog coming soon!)
- Make a collage of lyrics, quotes or something inspirational to you
- Transform clothing into even cuter things! (Coming soon!
- Do some baking
- Find a quote or lyric that applies to a situation you are in
- Write a song
- Make a bucket list
- If you have gotten into a argument with somebody, make things better
- Make a wishlist for Christmas/Birthday
- Try out new hairstyles for school! (Coming soon)
- Try out some new make up techniques
- Try doing your make up like a famous celebrity, Kim K. Kylie Jenner, Megan Fox...
- Paint you nails
- Make a memory box
- Help out around the house for your parents
- Write a tribute to a lost loved one
Saturday, 7 November 2015
Here's some ideas you could do when you get bored on a rainy day: