- If your parents allow it, paint it you favourite colours, key walls are very cool right now
- Find posters of things you love
- Put pictures up everywhere your family and friends
- Add some fairy lights around your mirror and/or bed
- Get a fluffy rug, you can never go wrong with one of them
- Ask for some net curtains, they come in many styles look great and are a nice way to let all the light in even its a horrible day.
- If you have a lot of stuffed toys, pick your favourites and dot them about your room
- Go shopping for dream catchers, they look lovely and add a nice touch to your room
- If your make up is everyone get a cheap basket it will make your room look nicer and your make up will be easier to see.
Saturday, 7 November 2015
DIY room decoration
Easy, simple ways to spice up your room: